Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade to join the team based across various London locations. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum.
The Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade:
An exciting opportunity has come up for Multi Trade Operatives (Plumber/Wet Trade) to assist with the Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would we skilled to a multi trade level to assist the `Right First Time’ culture we promise our clients.
Ideally candidates will demonstrate primary trade background to ensure the experience will assist in ensuring a quality and efficient delivery. The candidate will ensure that they are organised to carry out a multiple number of tasks or calls per day as directed by the Operations team ensuring we are carrying out an efficient service within our service level agreements.
Responsibilities of our Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade include:
- Day to day management of workload within voids, investment and responsive repair work streams.
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service and professionalism whilst undertaking refurbishment works within both tenanted and void properties.
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required.
- Communicate and be empathetic with residents.
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
- Ensure a quality `right first time fix’ service is maintained.
- Ensuring the effective and proactive delivery of service.
- Ensuring the maintenance and delivery of any documentation required to agreed standard and timescale.
- Work as an integral team member as well as a mentor and coach to apprentices.
- Making decisions using specialist experience.
- Supports and manages delivery of health and safety policy and standards.
- Supports & assists the identification of the reduction of costs.
What we’re looking for in our Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade:
- Site Operative CSCS card
- Clean, full UK driving License
- Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification (Or relevant experience with strong references)
- Experience within the maintenance environment
- Excellent ability to operate a PDA devise and update works status’s and image upload.
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- A van will be provided but you will need to have your own tools
Closing date: 31st October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Multi Trade Operative- Plumber/Wet Trade please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST