CIH policy advisory committee members
It’s a dynamic time for housing and public policy – we have an increasing need for good quality, genuinely affordable housing while a raft of policy measures is posing a fundamental challenge to the way we provide and manage homes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our well-established policy advisory committee. If successful you would:
- help us to develop and review our housing policy ideas and positions
- scan a fast-changing landscape and contribute your ideas to inform how we influence better outcomes for housing and related public policy - this includes responding to government proposals, spotting possible changes in the policy environment and opportunities to shape the housing industry’s future
- advise us on how to frame and deliver our messages to achieve maximum impact
- contribute to four meetings a year in London
In return you will have a great opportunity to gain insight from other experts, extend your professional network, develop your knowledge of different policy areas, and increase your awareness of issues affecting different parts of the country.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. We particularly welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
For an informal discussion about these roles, please contact our policy advisory committee chair Clare Powell via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com 5pm on Friday 1 November 2019.
- a covering letter setting out why you are interested in joining the policy advisory committee, the skills, qualities and experience you can bring, and how you meet the person specification elements set out in the information pack
- your CV, including your preferred contact details
Interviews will be held in London on 13 November 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Board Member Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Other Housing jobs Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract in London (Central)