Development Manager (Projects)
mhs homes is growing its development team in order to build new homes and make great places to live.
We are seeking a full time or part time Development Manager who will take a caseload of projects from contract agreement to practical completion. We have several exciting large new projects in North Kent and a programme of 300 new homes a year. You’ll have the opportunity to learn a lot in this dynamic organisation and work on a wide variety of projects from market rent, affordable and social rent, and shared ownership across regen, s106 and land led schemes.
Pay scales are benchmarked regularly so we offer competitive salaries. Flexible working hours can be agreed by arrangement; you'll need to be able to work a minimum of 28 hours per week. Our team is friendly and cohesive with Sales and Aftercare combined.
We also offer:
• Fabulous riverside offices near Chatham Historic Dockyard
• An annual performance-based bonus
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays and the option to buy/sell annual leave
• Enhanced family leave policies
• Free on-site parking
• A range of flexible employee benefits
• Training and opportunities for CPD
• A range of wellbeing activities
• Regular social and charitable events
Interviews will take place week commencing Thursday 14th November 2019.
For more details, read the role profile attached. If you meet the essential requirements, we look forward to receiving your application.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Chatham
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Chatham
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Chatham
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Chatham