6 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Salary: £56,778 plus 7.5% Company contribute to pension, 25 days holidays plus lots more!
One of the South East’s leading housing providers, managing almost 15,000 homes across 34 local authorities. Our main goal is to always provide affordable homes to those who need them the most. This could be renting a home at less than the market rate or buying a home as a shared owner where you can’t afford to buy outright.
- Take responsibility for allocated development projects and ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the correct quality levels. Manage handover in conjunction with the Senior Site Inspectors to deliver homes to Sales and Operations upon completion. Ensure compliance to all health and safety regulations. Ensure that CDM and principal designer obligations are completed.
- Project management of a portfolio of development projects from inception to completion.
- Provide progress reports to Head of Project Delivery for reporting on at least a monthly basis (or as required) of progress with the developments portfolio, highlighting risks and opportunities and divergences from agreed time, cost or quality parameters.
- Work closely with Technical Manager, Land team, Sales team and Senior Site Inspectors to manage the project delivery.
- Carry out financial appraisals of development projects and keep the costs under regular review, reporting changes via the Head of Project Delivery to PAG / Development Panel.
- Manage the costs of the projects remain within budget, raising purchase orders and receipting when works are completed.
- Ensure proactive management of the allocated projects to cost targets, compliance with defined standards, policies, procedures and statutory requirements, both in active and tendering developments.
- Carry out a comprehensive risk assessment for each project and keep the risk register under regular review ensuring that the mitigation actions are taken in a timely manner and new risks identified are reported accordingly to the Head of Project Delivery.
- Review the Employer’s Agent and Senior Site Inspector’s work and act as a point of escalation
- Ensure that all allocated projects are compliant with Health & Safety procedures & practices
- Evaluate projects on completion to gain feedback and ideas from tenants, purchasers and colleagues, and use the knowledge gained to improve future projects and processes as appropriate by commissioning “lessons learnt” reviews and reporting recommendations to the Head of Design and Quality.
For more information on this role please call Becky George at Greenacre Recruitment
Apply for Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly