Executive Director of Operations
Join us and make a lasting difference
We are looking for a focused and driven professional who can manage and lead with flair. We have ambitious plans to transform how we work and engage with our customers. To that end, we'll be more innovative, efficient and commercial in approach, whilst still continuing to deliver our social purpose.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive and be responsible for customer services, management of our assets, repair of our homes and compliance across the Trust.
About Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
We are an ambitious, dynamic, profit-for-purpose housing provider based in North West England with a £30m-turnover.We are committed to transforming the social and physical landscape for the communities where we operate and the people who live there, by providing excellent homes and services. Our current business plan places regeneration, development and asset management at its heart.
- Hold functional leadership responsibility for all front-facing customer service, asset management and compliance, ensuring that all tenants are safe in their homes.
- Lead on the strategic direction and planning for both customer satisfaction and asset performance creating a lifetime value approach.
- Working across the organisation with peers, you will ensure buy-in for major programmes of change, and champion the spirit of continuous improvement, staff leadership and engagement across the Trust.
- Experience in the leadership of asset management, compliance and customer service, in an organisation of comparable scale and complexity.
- A track record in leading on asset strategies to improve the value and quality of our assets.
- A demonstrable track record of safety and compliance in housing.
- An innovative approach to dealing with customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working in a culture that is customer-focused and of developing and leading multiple and diverse teams.
Closing date: 11 November 2019
Interview date: 18 November 2019
For more information and to apply online visit peaksplains.org/jobs
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Tenant services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Asset management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield