Financial Transaction Manager
Role: Financial Transaction Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,464 per annum
Based in Euston, London
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Income Management department are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, proactive Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager who thrives in a busy environment. The main purpose of the role is to lead and take overall responsibility for the delivery of an efficient and effective accounts payable and receivable team to ensure financial compliance.
The Key Responsibilities:
- lead the operational performance of the Accounts Payable and Receivable Team to ensure the smooth running of core transactional processes
- Develop a framework of continuous improvement, implementing and managing operational goals and KPI’s and monitoring achievements of performance ensuring a high quality service is being provided
- Develop and implement comprehensive policies and procedures to support those involved in the accounts payable and receivable process and ensure that we comply fully with regulatory requirements.
- Take the lead or take an active role in implementing and developing areas of the function to improve effectiveness internally and externally.
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Extensive working knowledge and experience within an Accounts Payable and Receivable department
- Significant team management experience with a track record of developing and motivating high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience of implementing end to end process improvement projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and in writing, for interacting and communicating with all stakeholders, having the ability to resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter in one combined document that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 3 November 2019
Interview and assessment date: 15 November 2019