Care and Support Administrator
Role: Care and Support Administrator
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based in Euston, London
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Care and Support Department are looking for an administrator to provide administrative support to teams, database administration, taking handyperson bookings, and providing PA duties to the Assistant Director, Care & Support and Head of Housing (Care & Support).
The Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain management information systems and ensure all data is accurately recorded
- To monitor the Care & Support department section of the website and intranet to ensure that the information is accurate, up to date and to make amendments as necessary
- To assist other members of the department in one-off administration projects as required
- Provide PA duties to the management team and AD as directed
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Strong customer focused skills and positive attitude
- Previous experience working in Housing or Care and Support admin roles
- Excellent IT skills and ability to quickly learn new internal databases
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter in one combined document that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 3 November 2019
Interview and assessment date: 15 November 2019