1 day left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
About the Vacancy
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Care and Support department are looking for a part time Scheme Manager to manage a retirement housing scheme, delivering a quality housing and support service to tenants, stakeholders and partners. To be an active team member, forging good internal and external customer working relationships.
The Key Responsibilities:
- To support tenants in line with Supporting People legislation, line management directives and Origin policy and procedure.
- To develop and review support plans, risk and needs assessments in discussion with tenants as required.
- Develop, co-ordinate and deliver a personalised service promoting tenant participation in service delivery including maintaining accurate records of personalised support.
- To maintain an effective service incorporating administrative tasks within an office environment.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures are maintained within the service including the prompt reporting and follow up of repairs and regular scheme inspections.
- Ensure tenancy sign-ups and void processes are managed within timeframes set by Origin in line with policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Will have experience of working in a customer focused environment and delivering work to targets/deadlines
- Experience working with older people or people living in a supported environment
- Knowledge of responding and dealing with day to day repairs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with a wide range of people across different cultures.
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter in one combined document that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk. This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: Sunday 3 November 2019
Interview and assessment date: Monday 18 November 2019
Apply for Scheme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly