We provide supported accommodation and community support services to vulnerable people in Kent, Surrey and Sussex. We support survivors of domestic abuse, homeless individuals and families, young people, ex-offenders, refugees, people with a learning disability, those experiencing mental health problems and Syrian refugees that come to this country under a Government led initiative for resettlement across Kent.
We are extending our management team and currently looking for a Team Leader in our Kent services. You'll work with and support the Project Manager to deliver accommodation based and community support services of exceptional quality. We'll look to you to inspire, motivate and support a team of Project Workers, having day to day responsibility for supervising staff, including 121 support and monitoring performance.
You'll be tasked with assessing and managing risk effectively, reporting concerns to the Project Manager, as well as ensuring that we provide a healthy and safe environment for customers and staff.
You'll also oversee the efficient collection of rents and service charges locally reporting on income and other housing management performance to the Project Manager.
You will need:
- A calm, efficient and structured approach to your work
- A thorough understanding of the needs of vulnerable people, risk assessment, risk management and best practice
- A good understanding of how to support and motivate a team
- An excellent knowledge of Safeguarding
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of a friendly, successful team
- A great working environment
- Excellent support and encouragement to fulfil your role
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 3rd November 2019 at midnightFor further details on this vacancy please visit our website Clarion Careers