Senior HR Advisor
7 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting permanent full time vacancy for a Senior HR Advisor based in our office in Oldham. Reporting in to the ER & Change Manager, you’ll be managing a range of HR matters supporting our employees and managers across the business. You’ll provide expert HR advice on disciplinaries, grievances, consultations and organisational re-structures. Previous experience of working with change activity is a must as you’ll be supporting our HR Business Partners with change projects and TUPE transfers. As this is an HR Shared Service, there is a lot of travel involved in this role.
Skills and Experience
- Sound Employment Law knowledge and experience, with a proven ability to provide practical advice, managing risk appropriately.
- Experience of providing high quality HR advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders in a range of HR situations.
- Experience of change management and supporting change initiatives.
- Ability to effectively challenge and influence other stakeholders.
- Customer focused, with the ability to listen to and understand the viewpoints and needs of a range of stakeholders.
Experience of using a Case Management System
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions (TUPE).
- Experience of multi-site and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience of working in the Housing Sector.
Qualifications - essential
- CIPD qualified to level 7.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include:
- Competitive salary of £42,261 per annum rising to £44,485 after 12 months service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Access to Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Thank you awards – by nomination
- Option to purchase up to 5 days additional holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing Date: Friday 28th August at Midday.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Corporate Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- HR / Organisational development Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham