Tenancy Enforcement Caseworker
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We’re in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our Guinness 2023 Strategy is all about our vision for creating and maintaining an amazing organisation, both for our customers and our employees. Over the next 3 years we will focus on delivering our vision to improve people’s lives and create possibilities for them – by delivering great customer service, providing great homes, being a great place to work and being a great business.
Overview of the team
The Tenancy Enforcement team consists of 43 people, all working hard to deliver an amazing customer focused service. You will be part a team of a team of 25 Case Workers, 8 Assistants, 4 Investigative Officers and 6 managers.
Overview of the role
The role is full time (35 hours per week) and is a permanent opportunity. You will be working remotely although visits to one of our local offices may be required from time to time. You will manage a caseload of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) matters covering a wide geographical area and the role will manage issues such as safeguarding concerns and tenancy breaches. This will involve early intervention remedies as well as taking legal action. The successful candidate will draft effective witness statements and attend court hearings for ASB and tenancy breach matters.
The successful candidate needs excellent customer service and communication skills. You will be able to work well under pressure.
- Manage a volume of routine/complex cases
- Create case reports and successful court outcomes
- Provide high level of customer service in line with Guinness’s Customer Service Standards.
- Take ownership of allocated enforcement cases in accordance with Guinness’s policies and procedures.
- Present or support the presentation of tenancy enforcement cases in Court to achieve positive outcomes.
- Liaise with stakeholders and external partner agencies to assist tenancy enforcement activity.
- Work together with other team members to innovate and deliver right first time services.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and current best practice.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
- Proven experience of working in a social housing.
- Proven experience of building relationships with external agencies.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Competitive salary of £30,867
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification assistance
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award- by nomination
A full driving licence and access to your own car is required for this role.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.