Director of Housing Need and Strategy
Do you see your next career move in a leading London Council, working as part of a high performing service, where housing is a top priority?
You will work with colleagues and partners to ensure secure,decent and affordable housing so that people can achieve their potential and enjoy a good quality of life. You will lead a high performing division of c120 staff, set housing strategy, work to prevent homelessness, lead relationships with housing associations, the borough’s Tenant Management Organisations, our PFI housing contract with Partners for Improvement and represent the Council on regional strategic partnerships. We are looking for someone who has achieved significant success at a senior level in housing and homelessness, who can apply fresh thinking and new ideas with a commitment to equality and excellence with a track record of delivery in these areas. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about us and this exciting opportunity, then please visit www.islington.gov.uk/housingdirector for further information or for a informal discussion please call Yvonne Frayling on 07539 373 827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date is Monday 21st September at 9.00a.m.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homelessness Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)