2 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We offer you the exciting opportunity to lead and shape a well-established not-for-profit organisation in the Housing and Homeless sector.
Pembrokeshire Care Society is based in Haverfordwest, the County Town of beautiful Pembrokeshire. We are a respected professional organisation offering a diverse range of services designed to assist all homeless and at risk of homeless persons. We provide advice, assistance and advocacy to enable clients to secure safe and affordable accommodation.
You will have a background in our Sector at senior level. You will be responsible for preparing policy and strategy for the Trustees, you will lead and develop a team of 24 highly skilled and positive colleagues. With excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you will bring all contributors together to manage contractual performance within set budgets. Liaising with partner organisations this position offers the opportunity to represent the organisation locally and nationally.
With an initial salary of £36,000 there is an excellent benefits package including flexitime, contributory pension and 25 days annual leave.
Interviews will be held in our Haverfordwest office.
For more information about this opportunity please contact www.pembrokeshirecaresociety.co.uk
To Apply please send a covering letter and CV to Paul Lucas, PCS Trustee at:- email@example.com
Closing date for applications 25th September 2020
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Haverfordwest
- Corporate Services Director £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Haverfordwest
- Homes and Asset Management Director £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Haverfordwest
- Executive & Senior Director £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Haverfordwest
- Senior management Director £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Haverfordwest