Director of Development
Position: Director of Development
Salary: Attractive Salary (Plus Benefits Package)
Greenacre Recruitment have exclusively partnered with First Choice Homes Oldham to recruit their new Director of Development in line with their ambitious growth plans. Looking to triple their annual output the role offers a significant level of autonomy to forge profitable internal and external relationships, nurture the development team, and help them expand their offering outside of their current boundaries. FCHO sees this role as a key part in a “new beginning” for the organisation.
First Choice Homes Oldham (FCHO) is an independent, not-for-profit housing association (G1/V1 rating) managing approximately 12,000 homes in Oldham. Their commitment is to be a trusted provider of quality homes, deliver excellent landlord and support services, and create thriving and independent communities and you would play a significant role in achieving those aims.
- Working with and leading the development directorate to agree and deliver the next phase of the new homes programme.
- Whether through outright new build, regeneration and acquisition a high quality of service and product is presented to the customer.
- Ensuring development expenditure falls within agreed parameters whilst monitoring current legislation around external funding and that all legal parameters are met.
- Lead by example in mentoring and creating a high performing development team that has the right mix of culture, work ethic and autonomy.
- Taking strategic oversight in marketing & PR, creation of frameworks, dealing with any issues or barriers that may arise and actively networking and promoting the business.
This role offers the opportunity to really make your mark on the future of the FCHO- you will re-establish their reputation in the marketplace as a developer of choice, you will re-ignite the potential within the team and you’ll open up new boundaries- should this sound like a journey that you’d like to be on, then please call the Managing Consultant on this post Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 for an initial introductory conversation.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stockport
- Construction Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stockport
- Development / regeneration Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stockport
- Land acquisition Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stockport