Customer Resolution Officer
(Variable shift pattern to meet the operational hours of the Customer Service team 8:00am- 18:00pm)
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Customer Resolution Team is the hub of intelligence for Origin customers and the organization, over 80% of contact into the organization is handled by this team and we are looking for exceptional individuals who have the drive and energy to live and work by the Origin values; Take the lead; Create Energy; Build Trust; Be generous; Stay Grounded; Remember the Little Things.
You'll be providing a high quality inbound and outbound Customer Service through telephony, email and multi-channel platforms. You will also be responsible for capturing the initial contact from Customers and ensuring that as much information as possible is obtained accurately whilst also ensuring it is viable for all business areas. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to embark on a journey destined to progress a career within Origin and the Housing Sector at large.
What you’ll do:
- As part of the Customer Resolution Team, work with all business areas and the Repairs Service Centre to provide a one stop shop service for all customer queries via all channels including email, text, social media, face to face, phone and letter.
- Take ownership of all customer enquiries from start to finish, including resolution, updating and confirming any updates back to the customer in order to increase satisfaction with customers being kept informed
- Support the Business Improvement Team to develop Origin’s Knowledge Base through tracking the enquiries you cannot resolve on a day to day basis and creating new materials to support resolution to all queries at the first point of contact
- Update customer contact data including contact information to support Origin’s management of data and to improve customer service
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a multi- channel contact centre
- Experience of working within Social Housing
- Experience of CRM dynamics and Microsoft Office systems.
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV t that show us how your experience meets the role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk. This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2020
Interview and assessment date: 1 and 2 Oct 2020