At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Housing Services department are looking for an exceptional person to act as the main point of contact for our residents, taking personal responsibility for delivering the housing services they need. You will get to know your customers well and have the authority, skills and capability to address all their housing needs. Your customers will know to call you and be confident that you will take personal pride in resolving the problem.
The main bulk of the patch the successful candidate will be managing is in the London Borough of Camden. Camden is a very diverse and busy borough, that requires a strong candidate to join whilst ‘hitting the ground running’.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and resolve any tenancy and estate management issues
- Act as a central point of contact for all resident queries
- Managing all resident schemes
- Liaise with all departments to make sure you and your residents are up to date and help implement any procedures or changes
- Completing Fire Risk Actions assigned to the Neighbourhood Manager
- Monitor and manage ASB cases and working in strong partnership with our external partners to resolve them.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in housing
- Understanding of housing legislation and practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solving approach
- Can-do attitude
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and 1 pages of A4 in Arial 12 demonstrating how your experience meets the role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk. This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date. Should we get inundated with applications, we reserve the right to close the advert early.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 22 September 2020
Interview and assessment date: w/c 28 September 2020