3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract ending March 2021
About the Role
In a nutshell, this role will manage and maintain Clarion Housing Group's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to control and incorporate document changes in Clarion Housing's central document repository, in line with the document classification policy. A big part of the role will include managing and scanning all of the incoming post to the Norwich office.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Supports, develops, and implements document management policy and process to ensure an effective revision, retention, and document-sharing process.
- Ensures documents conform to established and relevant standards, policies and procedures.
- Management and maintenance of Clarion Housing's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Troubleshoot incidents and fulfil requests maintaining a high level of first line fix.
- Call queue management, maintaining accurate written records of work completed in line with ITIL best practice.
You will have some solid experience using an Electronic Document Management system (EDMS). You'll be proficient in MS Office and document control software such as SharePoint. We'll also require you to have experience handling confidential information and Management Information reporting. In addition it'd be great if you had experience working within an ITIL service management function.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th September 2020 at midnight
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams on 21st and 22nd October 2020
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply'.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.