Independent Development Committee Members
We own and manage over 1500 homes in Croydon, Bromley, Sutton and Merton and currently have 105 homes which are either on site or contracted. A further 38 homes will complete our development programme to 2021. We have delivered some of our first shared ownership homes and they have been well received, the majority of which were sold off plan. We have established a new development company which will undertake for-profit sales to help us achieve our aim of developing more genuinely affordable homes overall.
We want everyone at ccha to feel they belong to an organisation that lives up to our vision of delivering on our promises.
The overall purpose of the Independent Development Committee Member is to:
- Advise the ccha Board on all ccha group activities relating to development
- Make recommendations to the ccha and cchadl Boards as appropriate on any development proposals on a scheme-by-scheme basis
- Give consideration to an overall strategy of not over-committing and maintaining flexibility to take on new opportunities as they arise, and assessment of exit strategies should the planned scheme prove not to be achievable.
The successful candidate will have a real impact on what we will look like in five years’ time and will help to drive us to achieve ccha2025. If you are interested in joining us, to enable us to continue to make a real difference in our communities, help to shape our future to achieve our plans, then we look forward to receiving an application from you.
- provide an up-to-date CV which includes your contact details, education and vocational qualifications, any memberships of professional bodies, relevant career history including any non-executive experience, past and/or current.
- write a brief supporting statement setting out why you are applying, drawing out of your CV any relevant experience that equips you for the role and why you think you might be the best candidate for ccha. The information in your statement, and the way in which it is presented will form a key part of the shortlisting process.
- complete our Board and Committee member skills matrix self-assessment (a word version of the form is attached below)
- provide the names of two professional referees (we will only make contact if you are successful).
- complete the equal opportunities monitoring form (a word version of the form is attached below).
- let us know if you cannot make the published interview date (please refer to page 12 in the recruitment information pack).
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am, Tuesday 22nd September 2020.
Please email a copy of your CV, Supporting Statement, Specialist Skills Matrix and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Development / regeneration Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Board Member Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon