Agents & Partnership Officer - Flexible Location
4 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Agents & Partnership Officer to ensure that third party organisations that provide support services within Clarion Housing remain compliant with both Clarion's audit framework and the sector's requirements.
With the flexibility to be based at any of our office locations you will help the group deliver strategic goals by ensuring that all partner agents have an appropriate and up to date agreement in place in accordance with their responsibilities. You'll implement Clarion's monitoring framework to ensure supported partner agents remain compliant with their Service Level Agreement or Management Contract. You will maintain and manage a national database of all information relating to supported partner agents and local authority commissioners of service, ensuring this information is accurate and up to date at all times.
Other responsibilities include:-
- Carrying out annual site audits and implementing associated actions plans should supported partner agents' performance fall short of requirements.
- Ensuring support providers are clear about their obligations whilst working within our properties.
- Ensuring other stakeholders and teams within the business are continually updated with change
- Liaising with other teams to ensure supported partner agents are provided with compliance documentation and receive services they need.
- Where Clarion is responsible for renewal and replacement items, ensure the process is managed effectively in line with budgets.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have previous audit experience and an effective understanding of compliance. Having worked in a housing or associated environment before, you will have experience of implementing monitoring frameworks and associated outcomes. Strong organisational and planning skills, a customer focused attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative are also essential for the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.Closing Date: Thursday 24th September 2020 at midnightInterviews will be held via Microsoft Teams, date to be confirmedFor further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply'.Applicants must have the ability to travel extensively across all regions.This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.