Head of Reinvestment - Kent & Sussex
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK with over 45,000 homes across London, the South East and the Midlands, giving 90,000 people somewhere affordable to call their own.
At Optivo we understand the difference safe, secure and affordable homes can make to people’s lives. We develop places with people, not profit, in mind, building homes and communities where people can thrive.
Head of Reinvestment - Kent & Sussex
Full time, 36 hours a week
Kent or Sussex based
Total package up to £78,018 plus ECU allowance
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd October 2020, 23:00pm
Interview dates: Interviews commence 15th October
We’re looking for someone exceptional who wants to make a difference and likes a challenge. If that’s you, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join the Property Services team who manage the stock in Kent and Sussex as a Head of Reinvestment.
What you’ll be doing
The role requires extensive senior leadership and contract management experience, as you’ll be taking responsibility for championing and developing our Reinvestment strategy, programmes and service delivery. We want it be sector leading, whilst delivering a quality product that gives our residents a great customer experience and fantastic service.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be able overcome problems effectively, have a track record in budget management and financial control and have great analytical skills to interpret key performance data and customer feedback. This needs to be teamed with enthusiasm, motivation, resilience and great organisational skills.
You’ll also need to think creatively, be happy to try new ways of working and be prepared to challenge. Not forgetting having a sound technical knowledge.
If you tick the boxes and you’re excited at the prospect of joining us, your duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of high quality planned, cyclical, passive fire and major works reinvestment programmes
- Delivering excellent Customer Service, Health & Safety and Value for Money
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are met
- Managing the delivery of the day to day and void repair service and budgets
- Contributing to the delivery of Optivo’s Asset Management strategy
- Creating efficiency through innovation
- Constantly reviewing researching and challenging working practices to improve existing or develop new ways of efficient, cost effective maintenance delivery
- Leading team of Reinvestment Managers, Project Surveyors, Clerk of Works, Resident Liaison Officers and administrative support.
The role will work with a range of residents and colleagues, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll need to live our one team culture.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We have generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities). If you are passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Apply for Head of Reinvestment - Kent & Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Asset management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Procurement Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Project management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Kent