Strategic Asset Manager
Position: Strategic Asset Manager
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Salary: £47,945 to £52,772 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside Two Saints to recruit a permanent Strategic Asset Manager.
Two Saints offer support to people who are homeless, vulnerable or at risk of becoming homeless, and who need help to get back on their feet. Their services include safe, flexible and reliable client led housing and support with a focus on reducing homelessness, improving health and wellbeing and building on individual’s skills and resilience to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and exclusion.
Two Saints work across Berkshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton and Sussex.
- Ensure Two Saints make the best use of their resources and deliver an excellent, collaborative asset management service that supports Two Saints corporate ambitions and the needs of their clients.
- You will be proactive and innovative, working with colleagues and clients to continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency.
- Work collaboratively to develop and deliver the asset management strategy setting out a clear long-term strategic approach to the management of assets underpinned by robust and realistic financial plans.
- Lead the development of robust plans that translate the strategy and priorities for the delivery of all repairs and improvement activities and programmes.
- Lead the continuous improvement of their plans and supporting policies and procedures taking into account client feedback and best practice.
- Be responsible for the efficient & effective delivery of all asset management services. You will support your team and contractors to ensure they deliver their workload in an efficient and client-focused way.
- Ensure Two Saints’ plans are based on a detailed understanding of the building assets & their performance. This will include maintaining an up-to-date asset register and drawing on stock condition information, business intelligence and feedback from clients and colleagues to inform appropriate investment programmes.
- Act as the “responsible person” ensuring compliance with all landlord health and safety and asset-related regulatory expectations across all our building assets.
- Ensure timely performance reporting of KPI’s based on high-quality data to our Executive Director of Investment, Assets and Risk, senior management team, Board of Management, committees and other key stakeholders including colleagues and customers.
- Proactively manage performance and finance ensuring appropriate target setting, monitoring and forecasting and timely action on variances and under-performance.
- Implement the building risk management framework and business assurance/internal controls arrangements
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to support continuous improvement in the asset management service for example through better procurement, ICT, staff development and recruitment and the effective use of all Two Saints’ resources.
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues on all technical and legal issues relating to Two Saints’ use of its current and future building assets.
- Lead all asset management communication, consultation and negotiation with partners, contractors and customers as well as providing technical support / knowledge.
- Take lead responsibility for the data integrity, development and management reporting for our asset management software package and ensure that it is fit for purpose in line with changes to business need.
- Building qualification, e.g. RICS or CIOB or qualified by experience.
- Experience of leading a team to deliver strategic objectives.
- Experience of managing budgets and management information to all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to analyse and process technical data.
- A good understanding and use of IT.
- Knowledge of legislation and best practice in relation to asset management.
- Have a high level of communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Surveying Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Technical services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham