Asset Management Co-ordinator
Position: Asset Management Co-ordinator
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Salary: £20,415 to £22,683 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside Two Saints to recruit a permanent Asset Management Co-ordinator.
Two Saints offer support to people who are homeless, vulnerable or at risk of becoming homeless, and who need help to get back on their feet. Their services include safe, flexible and reliable client led housing and support with a focus on reducing homelessness, improving health and wellbeing and building on individual’s skills and resilience to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and exclusion.
Two Saints work across Berkshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton and Sussex.
- Provide an effective repairs support service and make a real contribution to the efficient running of the small technical services department.
- Ensure Two Saints deliver an excellent, customer focussed asset management service.
Provide administrative support to our small technical services department including:
- Day to day management of the asset management software and providing support to service-based staff in logging and managing works orders.
- Assist in the effective monitoring and reporting of landlord health and safety compliance.
- Liaise with service-based staff and contractors to ensure any remedial works required as a result of health and safety compliance inspections are carried out, evidenced and recorded.
- Ensure the data integrity of the asset management database.
- Provide a first point of contact for Two Saints’ term contractor to assist with the day to day management of works orders.
- Co-ordinate the strategic asset manager and asset surveyors calendars to ensure that post inspection, landlord health and safety and operational targets are met.
- Proved an excellent customer service for the technical services department to all staff, clients and stakeholders.
- Good standard of education.
- Experience of a similar co-ordinator role.
- Experience of a customer focussed service.
- Ability to scrutinise data and a good eye for detail.
- A good understanding and use of IT.
- Ability to work on own initiative and compete tasks to a deadline.
- Have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Asset management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham
- Maintenance / Repair Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Fareham