Housing Policy Officer
5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Local authority
The iconic Dover castle, the spectacular White Cliffs country, Sandwich - perhaps the most complete medieval market town in Britain - and the flourishing seaside resort of Deal, all surrounded by the garden of England, are just some of the great reasons for you to choose Dover.
The social housing functions provided by East Kent Housing are being brought back under the umbrella of Dover District Council, in order to deliver a more responsive and locally focused service. To help us realise the benefits for our stake holders across the region, we are looking to recruit dynamic, skilled and high performing individuals who share our commitment to delivering excellence across the housing sector. Housing matters. You can help make the difference.
The Housing Policy Officer is required to support the development, implementation and performance monitoring of the Council’s housing policies.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of preparation of housing strategies, policies and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of housing legislation
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Qualified to A level or equivalent (essential)
- GSCE English and Maths grade C or above (essential)
- Relevant Professional Qualification (desirable)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care package
What are you waiting for?
The closing date for applications is 1st November 2020. Date of interviews to be confirmed.
Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Standard DBS check as part of their pre-employment clearances.
The application forms and job profiles are on the Dover District Council web site (https://www.dover.gov.uk/Job-Vacancies/Home.aspx and give you the basics but if you would like more information please email Rachel.email@example.com
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Dover
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Dover
- Policy / Strategy Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Dover
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Dover