Customer Resolution Manager
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
The Housing Services department are looking for someone to play an integral part of delivering to one of our key business objectives - ‘Easy to Access, Good Landlord Services’ we are looking to appoint a Customer Resolution Manager who will enhance the customer experience in order to meet Origin’s ambitious plans for 2020.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the Customer and Complaint Resolution teams to deliver brilliant customer service.
- Lead the development of the CRM system, working with IT and other teams to create an improved service experience and more efficient ways of working
- Managing and developing online services including the customer portal, and promoting channel shift to online self-service for all customer contact
- Maintain and improve upon a One Team approach
The Ideal Candidate for the role:
- Inspirational leader who has managed a high performing call center previously
- Expert in exceptional quality customer services
- Consistent, innovative with a can-do attitude
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter that show us how your experience meets your role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk
This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 5 Oct 2020
Interview and assessment date: 13 Oct 2020