Salary: £65,025 - £76,500 per annum
Job Location: London, Corsica Street
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement Solution Architect to join the Business Solutions Centre.
You'll be responsible for the design and improvement of applications & provide support and guidance to the Business Process Design and Improvement Team to ensure that proposed changes to process align with solution design principals.
You'll act as act as a Subject Matter Expert for Dynamics 365 Customer engagement, providing senior stakeholders with clear options and recommendations for significant solution decisions, alongside working with internal and external teams to ensure the ongoing delivery of a best practice solution design that meets business requirements.
To be successful in this role, you'll also need:
- In-depth experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics365 Customer engagement.
- Experience of managing a solution governance and change request process
- Ability to configure/customize D365 Customer engagement solution
- Experience in Microsoft technology stack including Unified service desktop, logic apps, power apps & DevOps
- Knowledge of the UK social housing sector would be preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you
Closing Date: Thursday 8th October 2020 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Solution Architect
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.