Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
If you are looking for an important and exciting role in the Executive Assistant world, then this maybe for you. Providing excellent customer care and support to our CEO, you will be part of a small team, getting things done through collaboration and team work. We are looking for a highly skilled person who can support our CEO to deliver our mission to provide safe, quality homes, deliver efficient services and enhance life chances. In particular we are looking for someone who has; strong administration skills, with the experience of working in a fast paced environment with a “can do” attitude along with excellent problem solving skills and will have had experience of providing a customer focussed approach whilst working within a high pressured environment.
Confidentiality is of the utmost importance and critical in this role.
You will work in a busy and friendly team and must have the organisational skills to maintain high volume service delivery and customer service. You will be able to prioritise your work and have experience of working in a challenging operating environment.
Responsibilities will include: -
• Proactively manage and maintain the CEO's diary, including organising various meetings and events
• Manage and maintain the CEO's email and other correspondence and administration.
• Produce materials needed for meetings and projects and circulate these to all stakeholders.
• Manage the Executive Team meetings and other CEO led meetings.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
Requirements when applying: -
• Positive and proactive approach
• Prior experience as an EA
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
The hours are full-time, Monday to Friday with some flexibility available and expected.
The salary will be supported by staff benefits including membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, 26 days annual leave and agile working. There will be plenty of opportunity to gain experience and development in the role and professional support.
Lewisham Homes is an enterprising, not-for-profit organisation, set up to improve housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council, we operate our own maintenance company, build new homes and find valuable ways to invest in the local community. Lewisham homes takes full advantage of new technology, developing innovative services and placing residents right at the heart of everything we do.