Director of Property Services & Safety
Managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council requires a credible property professional who is serious about building safety, applies rigour when it comes to asset management, and is passionate about providing places that people are proud to call home.
More important than your sector background is your ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders, contribute to the work of the wider management team, and the gravitas which enables you to lead by example, developing and supporting a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
This role is multi-faceted because it places the customer at the centre of delivery, so your tenacity, drive and commitment to shaping a first-class service, will allow you to be as comfortable speaking with a group of residents, as you are representing Lewisham Homes at meetings with the Council, Mayor or Members.
We are proud of our achievements to date, and your desire to embrace diversity, innovation, and inclusion will be what motivates you to lead your team and help us ensure increased success on the next phase of our journey.
Closing date: Monday 2nd November at 12 noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Asset management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Maintenance / Repair Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Executive & Senior Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (South)