Director of HR
Position: Director of HR
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Do you thrive on creating a positive, inclusive culture where staff are encouraged to lead change initiatives, feel motivated, able to speak up and be responsible for ensuring quality and continuous improvement?
Are you looking for a new step in your career where you can influence, shape and drive the people strategy within a business that puts customers at the heart of everything they do?
First Choice Homes Oldham (FCHO) is currently looking for a new Director of HR to carry on the good work done by the current interim incumbent, supported by the existing team. Great strides have been made in improving systems, policies and procedures and the next phase of this evolution would your responsibility.
FCHO is an independent, not-for-profit housing association (G1/V1 rating) managing approximately 11,500 homes in Oldham. Their commitment is to be a trusted provider of quality homes, deliver excellent landlord and support services, and create thriving and independent communities and you would play a significant role in achieving those aims.
* Lead an ambitious, highly visible, integrated programme of organisational development (or HR) initiatives, designed to shape the organisational culture in support of the FCHO’s mission and values.
* Develop and deliver an integrated and innovative approach to strategic planning and performance monitoring processes which are reflected in Key Performance Indicators, Operational Indicators and appropriate audits.
* Design and implement talent development strategies to ensure employees progress their careers within the business.
* Lead FCHO’s Colleague Engagement Strategy to ensure that employees feel connected and involved in the direction of the organization.
* Lead and provide vision & direction for the People & Talent function.
* Ensure that the People Team delivers HR & Talent services that are excellent, proactive, ethical, transparent, easy to use, and compliant with legislation and regulatory requirements.
This role offers the opportunity to have a positive impact on the staff and customers of FCHO. Should you feel you have the commitment and passion to be a success in this role, we’d love to hear from you. For an informal conversation, please contact our Lead Consultant, Barry Forsythe on 07715 409001 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.