Manager - Provider Management
Role Title: Manager - Provider Management
Salary: £30,755 - £59,459
Location:Bristol, Coventry, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle
Team: Affordable Housing Grants
Recruiting Manager: Caroline Cormack
Contract: Fixed Term (12 months)
Closing Date: 26/10/2020
This is an overview of the role:
Homes England has been allocated £7.4bn to deliver up to 130,000 affordable homes by March 2026. The role will provide portfolio management, support and timely local forecasting of expenditure trajectories to underpin the AH programme function's planning, delivery and overall management, working collaboratively with internal and external customers to promote a consistent service and outward engagement approach.
This role will:
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of providers, to ensure the successful delivery of contracts ensuring the AH meets targets and outputs.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting of expenditure and output trajectories to underpin the planning, delivery and management of the affordable homes programme.
- Ensure the timely, accurate and efficient processing of transactions to support the effective delivery.
The successful person will be responsible for:
• Managing contracts across a portfolio of investment partners including national and / or local RPs LAs. URBs, specialist and community providers, to ensure delivery.
• Working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that resources are deployed appropriately to meet targets and respond to priorities and anticipate business needs.
• Ensuring and manage the timely, accurate & efficient processing of transactions to support delivery of AH grant and delivery of outputs.
• Advising and guide partners through contract requirements
• Continuously managing and reviewing performance and ensure robust forecasting for consistent delivery throughout the financial year.
to enable allocation, delivery and drawdown of funding.
In order to complete the responsibilities for this role, the successful candidate will have:
• Relevant degree, professional qualification or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of the key current policy issues affecting affordable housing sector.
• Experience of contracting, programme management and housing delivery, excellent analysis skills specifically forecasting and budgeting
• Ambitious about implementing new approaches and best industry solutions.
• Ability to work at pace and collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally using market and commercial knowledge and budgetary information to challenge delivery.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bristol
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bristol
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bristol
- Other Housing jobs Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract in Bristol