Lincolnshire Housing Partnership has 2 exciting opportunities for Board Members to join the team. Board meetings are likely to be virtual but there will be some travel to both our offices, located in Boston and Grimsby. This is a part time position (approx. 1.5 days per month) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £5,000 per annum plus expenses.
LHP manages nearly 12,700 affordable homes and offers a range of other services to support people and communities across Lincolnshire. LHP was created in April 2018 following the merger of two established Lincolnshire social housing providers.
As a charitable community based organisation we channel profit back into services and projects that benefit our customers and local neighbourhoods.
The Board Member role:
We are keen to broaden the diversity of our Board Membership to cultivate a broad range of attributes and perspectives that reflect real world demographics and help us understand and connect more effectively with our customers. We want to be seen as a champion of diversity and we believe that a diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
We are looking for two new additions to our Board and are seeking candidates with one of the following areas of expertise:
Board Member (Finance)
Financial management and treasury management/risk management expertise
- Preferably in a social housing or related context.
- Non-executive experience or an understanding of governance processes and experience of reporting to a Board is essential
Co-opted Board Member (Digital Transformation)
- Strategic leadership experience of business transformation in a digital, customer-focused organisation
- Non-executive experience is not required for this co-optee role which is an annual term (but likely to be required for a number of years)
What we’re looking for in our Board Members:
- For both roles, experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners and regulators is important
- Local or regional knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential
Closing Date: 10am Monday 2nd November 2020
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role as our Board Member, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you