Digital Communications Lead
Plus Dane Housing is a positive and forward-thinking organisation. Over the last few years we’ve been improving how we do things to make sure that all of our customers live in good quality homes and receive excellent services…that’s the most important thing for us!
We’re clear about our future direction; continuous improvement is high up on the agenda as well as delivering value for money so that our resources are used to provide those high-quality homes and services. Our most valuable asset to achieving this is our people which is where you come in!
We are looking for a Digital Communications Lead to join the team. Our ideal candidate will be a digital communications expert with broad ranging experience including overseeing the development of websites and developing and implementing social media strategies.
One of your first projects will be to lead on the development of a new website and we recently launched a new digital workspace so there will be plenty of exciting things to get involved in and make a real difference in Plus Dane.
We are looking for someone who is technically strong and understands how things work in the background, someone who has plenty of creative ideas and can bring them to life and make them stand out. You’ll also be hot on the importance of analytics and demonstrating the impact of our digital communications.
Your eye for what makes great content, in tandem with your insight into what our customers want from us, will help you map out an annual plan for campaigns and make sure that the delivery of each hits the mark.
You’ll be joining an energetic, fast paced team with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do to support colleagues and customers. We also support each other so you will always have someone to lend a hand to get things over the line.
You’ll also be working with teams across the business to develop creative and innovative solutions, founded on the very latest digital techniques, that deliver a broad range of outcomes. These will include lead generation for our home ownership products and our homes to rent, supporting us to listen to our customer views and get important service-related messages out.
If you think you have what we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Applicants should hold a degree (or equivalent qualification) in digital communications and marketing, or a related subject, and be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Inputting into a social media or digital communications and marketing strategy
- Managing and maintaining an active website
- Using a variety of content management systems
- Planning out annual campaign activity
- Devising and implementing social media and marketing campaigns
- Drafting policies for organisational social media use
- Procuring and working with external agencies
- Delivering effective social media, email and pay per click campaigns
- Utilising different methods of marketing for different target markets
- Providing guidance and advice to teams in how to effectively make use of our digital communications and marketing platforms
- Evaluating the success and effectiveness of digital communications and marketing channels and activity
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries received through social media channels
- Working as part of a team to deliver shared goals and objectives
- Scanning the digital landscape and identifying opportunities
- Staying up to date with the latest digital developments and understanding their potential impact
- Candidates will be responsible for making sure the organisation’s digital channels are kept up to date
- Candidates will take ownership for being aware of what is happening inside/outside the organisation and making any changes required to content using their own initiative, or following up with the relevant colleagues
In return we can offer you a work environment that will both challenge you and provide opportunities for you to learn and grow as well as a generous terms and conditions package. If this sounds interesting to you then we would love to hear from you.
As well as joining a fantastic, supportive team within a welcoming organisation, you will also receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Training and career progression opportunities 27 days annual leave + bank holidays Flexible working options Free Medicash care Pension
As an Accredited Workplace Wellbeing Charter, we also encourage and support colleagues to organise events and activities that they enjoy and that help them to take time away from their work. This includes a monthly golf society, regular historic walks and much more.
Plus Dane is an organisation that listens to its colleagues, and this has led to our workforce creating a set of values and behaviours that everyone across the organisation can live by every day. They are:
- Take ownership
- Achieve for our customers
- Work Together
- Learn and Grow