Position: Development Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: £50,000 per annum (plus a 10% car allowance)
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to partner with Wrekin Housing Trust to help recruit them a Development Manager in line with their development strategy which aims to build 500 new homes a year.
Wrekin Housing Trust is a Telford based Housing Provider managing approximately 13,000 homes across the Shropshire and Staffordshire regions. A G1/V1 rated business it provides affordable rent and low cost home ownership across the region whilst also delivering innovative care solutions across domiciliary, supported and independent housing.
* Generating a healthy pipeline that feeds into the groups development programme in line with the identified growth areas.
* Identifying suitable opportunities and then taking them through pre contract, on site management and post contract review.
* Carrying out appraisals and feasibility studies on individual sites to ensure it’s commercially viable and will meet a high customer satisfaction.
* Should the issue of underperformance or delays occur take action to rectify the issues as soon as possible.
* Keeping up to date with current legislation and making sure all compliance, legal and budgetary standards are met.
Applicants should submit their CV immediately for consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.