Position: Project Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: £38,000 to £46,000 (experienced pending) per annum (plus a 10% car allowance)
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to partner with Wrekin Housing Trust to help recruit them a Project Manager in line with their development strategy which aims to build 500 new homes a year.
Wrekin Housing Trust is a Telford based Housing Provider managing approximately 13,000 homes across the Shropshire and Staffordshire regions. A G1/V1 rated business it provides affordable rent and low cost home ownership across the region whilst also delivering innovative care solutions across domiciliary, supported and independent housing.
* Working with the Development Manager to generate a healthy pipeline that feeds into the groups development programme in line with the identified growth areas.
* To assist in the preparation of funding submission and tenders as well as awarding contracts.
* To take responsibility in scheme delivery including contract management, performance management and financial monitoring.
* Keeping up to date with current legislation and making sure all compliance, legal and budgetary standards are met.
* Keeping databases updated including the IMS Homes England system etc.
Applicants should submit their CV immediately for consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.