Waking Night Project Worker - Litslade Farm
At Hightown, we're a housing charity that builds homes and support people. In Newton Longville, near Bletchley, Milton Keynes we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning and physical disabilities.
We are looking for some great new Waking Night Project Workers to join our team who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference.
Who we are looking for
We`re keen to recruit individuals with previous care and support experience who share and demonstrate our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
We will give you all the training and support you need to do the role including a qualification in health and social care, if you don`t already have one.
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you`ll ensure the safety and well-being of each service user, responding appropriately to their support needs, illness and/or emergencies through the night. As part of the role you will also be responsible for providing personal care, health and safety tasks and carrying out domestic chores such as cleaning, laundry and ironing.
You`ll join a strong, supportive team who are great communicators and able to engage with our residents who are mainly nonverbal or who have limited verbal communication skills. As part of the role you will be required to provide personal care and support with eating and drinking. It is a challenging but rewarding role where you can really be the difference to someone`s life.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact us on 01442 292277 or email@example.com
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
- Fully paid DBS
- A structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Milton Keynes
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Milton Keynes
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Milton Keynes
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Milton Keynes
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Milton Keynes