Senior Lead for Income Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a housing professional with extensive experience in Income Services to join our team here at RBH. You’ll manage our Income Services team, taking responsibility for the performance and delivery of the team, and maximising income in all areas (rents, service charges, former tenant arrears, sundry debts). Focusing on the prevention and early intervention, you’ll ensure that our customers receive a clear and fair experience of the service. You’ll ensure compliance with relevant legislation, data governance, regulatory standards, and internal processes and procedures.
● You’ll provide professional advice on income management and other related matters.
● Working with managers, you’ll ensure operational effectiveness, business development, and the achievement of Corporate Plan Strategy objectives.
● You’ll monitor and manage individual and team performance on a regular basis.
● Collating, analysing, and interpreting data on emerging service trends, developments, issues and opportunities, you’ll support senior managers and stakeholders in planning, policy setting, and the delivery of improvements throughout the service. Our ideal candidate will be a strong, motivational leader who will develop and embed a high performance, customer-focussed culture.
You will emphasise high standards, professionalism and fairness, as well as compliance with legislation, data governance, and regulatory standards. The successful candidate will have:
● Experience, knowledge and understanding of income management services at an operational and strategic level.
● Ability to produce information and suggest recommendations in a clear and concise way.
● Strong experience of building effective partnerships with stakeholders, including customers.
● Experience of organisational change
● Experience and an understanding of social housing issues would be advantageous.
Having good work/life balance is a much-valued part of working for RBH. With our investment in our systems and in modern working practices, regular remote working will be expected. Exciting times lie ahead for us as we embed ‘smart’ working practices by investing in our people and our systems. We offer an excellent benefits package, with 28 days holidays plus all UK bank holidays (improving to 30 days from January 2021). You will also have the opportunity to become a member of the UK’s first tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society, which means you have a chance to contribute to many of the decisions made!