A member of The Guinness Partnership, Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialises in services for older people and people with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person-centred service to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives. In return we offer a rewarding job with excellent benefits alongside outstanding accredited training and management development
About the role
To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for an outstanding HR Advisor, with significant strengths in Employee Relations, to join an established shared services team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the HR Manager and as part of a team of 8, you’ll provide pro-active, professional and consistent advice and support on all aspects of Employee Relations to both Line Managers and Employees throughout Guinness Care.
Guinness Care makes a difference to the lives of hundred of vulnerable people on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity for someone to share our values and contribute towards our aims of delivery outstanding care to those in society who need us most.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced HR professional, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering ER advice and guidance
- Managing a diverse, high volume caseload
- Experience of change management
- Experience and knowledge of TUPE, acquisitions and mergers
- Good multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communications
- Good knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilise software applications to undertake the role
- Level 5 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Experience of working in a multi-site environment would also be advantageous, but not essential. Ideally we are seeking a candidate with HR experience working within Health & Social Care, or other heavily regulated sectors.
Please note that we are a national organisation, therefore, in order to fulfil the role, the successful candidate will be required to travel to locations within the areas of the UK that we operate and be prepared to stay away overnight as necessary. Expenses will be paid in line with our policy
What’s on offer
We offer an excellent benefits package that helps to make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. Benefits include but aren't limited to:
- Competitive Salary of £37,050 per annum
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays (Plus option to purchase 5 additional holiday days)
- Amazing career development opportunities
- Access to Simply Health Scheme – claim back every day medical expenses.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Thank you awards - by nomination
- Aspire programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training & E-learning courses
If you’re interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role please review the role profile to view all of the key responsibilities and ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th October at Midnight, interviews expected to take place during w/c 2nd November 2020