Resident Liaisons Officer
At Origin, we are here to provide safe, decent homes that people can afford, neighbourhoods people are proud to live in, and care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. We currently own and manage almost 7,000 homes in London and Hertfordshire with plans to build over 1,000 new homes. Our aim is to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
To support the compliance team in areas of administration and resident engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the Gas Servicing Process
- Assist with the Electrical Servicing Process
- Update Swordfish with relevant service records
- Arrange appointments for contractor visits with Origin staff (i.e. caretakers)
- Assist and respond to general enquiries and complaints within CRM.
What you’ll need:
- Administration support skills
- Resident engagement skills
- Knowledge of Keystone, CRM and Swordfish
How to apply
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter in one combined document that show us how your experience meets the role profile. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk. This role needs satisfactory references and DBS check.
As we usually receive a lot of applications we won’t be able to give individual feedback. If you are successful we will get in touch within seven days after the closing date.
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: 9/11/2020
Interview and assessment date: 19/11/2020