Director of Asset Management & Sustainability
Position: Director of Asset Management & Sustainability
Salary: £84,150 - £93,500 pa +car allowance
If you are looking for a “traditional” Social Housing Asset Management Director, then this role may not be for you.
If however, you want to bring an innovative approach to asset management ,if you are passionate about driving the sustainability agenda in property and if you have a proven ability to manage a property portfolio in a truly commercial manner, then this role may excite you.
Platform Housing Group doesn’t shout about its achievements (and maybe it should), but it wants to do more, and especially regarding its climate change responsibilities. They want to be a leader in the sector, to be the fastest to de-carbonise their homes and they are already on their way. You will drive the organization to accelerate this ambition whilst also managing their assets efficiently and effectively.
Social Housing experience is not important- proven ability to optimize the asset base through strategic and commercial thinking absolutely is.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20. Financial highlights for 2019/20 include a £57.9m net surplus after tax, asset value of £2.5bn and £478m available liquidity.
* Contribute to and embed the corporate strategic direction, aims and objectives.
* Create and embed risk and compliance management and control processes, ensuring compliance with legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Lead the development and maintenance of an organisational culture that supports the delivery of business objectives and ensures that our customers are at the centre of all business decisions.
* Contribute to the growth and development of the Group, ensuring future viability and a value for money approach.
* Drive forward a continuous improvement culture which enables the Group to exploit new opportunities and to maximise its future potential.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Leadership Group to deliver effective growth and continuing success of the business.
This role is an opportunity to play a key role in achieving the vision of accelerating their progress towards the aspiration of providing a new generation of long life, loose fit, low energy and low maintenance homes, in locations where people want to live and where digital connectivity comes as standard. If you share this vision, we’d love to hear from you.
For an informal conversation, please contact our Lead Consultant, Barry Forsythe on 07715 409001 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.