Commercial Property Director
Position: Commercial Property Director
Salary: £84,150 - £93,500 pa + car allowance
Do you believe that the Social Housing sector could run their R&M service in a more efficient manner? Do you see opportunity for providing a more functional solution- improving supply chain arrangements, procuring services more effectively resulting in an improved service to customers? If so, Platform Housing Group may be the place for you.
Platform Housing Group is looking to become a sector leader in its maintenance services. Moving away from traditional approaches to maintenance, Platform seeks to put the customer, health and safety and quality at the forefront of all its business whilst running an effective and efficient, commercially viable service.
As Commercial Director it will be your responsibility to achieve this aim through leadership, innovation and embracing change, collaborative working and forward thinking.
If you can deliver an efficient, customer focused service that will maintain safe, warm and efficient homes then we want to hear from you and would welcome applications from individuals outside of sector as much in sector.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20. Financial highlights for 2019/20 include a £57.9m net surplus after tax, asset value of £2.5bn and £478m available liquidity.
* Contribute to and embed the corporate strategic direction, aims and objectives.
* Create and embed risk and compliance management and control processes, ensuring compliance with legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Lead the development and maintenance of an organisational culture that supports the delivery of business objectives and ensures that our customers are at the centre of all business decisions.
* Contribute to the growth and development of the Group, ensuring future viability and a value for money approach.
* Drive forward a continuous improvement culture which enables the Group to exploit new opportunities and to maximise its future potential.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Leadership Group to deliver effective growth and continuing success of the business.
This role is an opportunity to play a key role in achieving the vision of accelerating their progress towards the aspiration of providing a new generation of long life, loose fit, low energy and low maintenance homes, in locations where people want to live and where digital connectivity comes as standard. If you share this vision then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For an informal conversation, please contact our Lead Consultant, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.