Building Safety Administrator
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About The Team
Our Building Safety Team is responsible for building safety investigations, remediation and installations, and for setting up the systems required to deliver the requirements of future building safety legislation and guidance. The team is a newly formed team led by our Director of Building Safety, it’s an exciting time to join the team and help shape how the organisation works to ensure our buildings are safe.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Safety Administrator to join our team in our London office on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will provide a comprehensive administration and support service to the Building Safety Team. This will include raising work orders and purchase orders, keeping accurate records and updating databases, producing written correspondence for customers, organise meetings and minute taking ensure compliance with GDPR at all times.
Please review the attached role profile for the full list of responsibilities
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be a highly organised Administrator, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Good written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple work assignments.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to agreed timeframes.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience using IT systems.
- Attention to detail to enable accurate recording for audit purposes.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Level 2 (GCSE Grade A*-C / 9-4) in English and maths
Advert Closing Date: Thursday 29th October
Interview Date: Between Friday 6th & Tuesday 10th November
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Salary £28,321 rising to £29,601 after 12 months service (inclusive of £4000 Local Job Supplement for London)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award - by nomination
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Health and safety Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)