New Homes Programme and Data Manager
We are expanding our team to increase our capacity to deliver even more genuinely affordable new homes in Islington.
Put your data management and business intelligence skills to work with this fantastic opportunity to be a part of Islington Council’s ambitious new build programme.
We’re looking for someone to join our team who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, is highly organised with advanced Excel skills, has good knowledge of SQL, and who enjoys working across a wide spectrum of complex projects, ensuring that the right resources and processes are in place to drive successful delivery.
As Programme and Data Manager you will:
- Manage all performance monitoring and data management systems relating to the delivery of Islington Council’s New Homes programme.
- Provide extensive and detailed performance analysis and programme benchmarking data to identify key programme risks and assist Senior Managers with financial forecasting and performance monitoring against delivery targets.
- Produce programme, performance and KPI reports in a variety of formats for a range of audiences including Senior Management Teams, elected members and other key stakeholders such as the GLA.
- Manage an accurate reporting process with housing associations and other housing delivery partners to monitor all affordable housing delivery in the borough.
Come and join our dedicated New Build Team and help us deliver the biggest council home building scheme in Islington for a generation.
For further details/informal visits contact:
Alistair Gale, Head of Programming, Design & Customer Care
firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7527 3976
Closing date: 15th November 2020.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- IT Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)