Female Waking Night Project Worker - Ariadni
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a part time (28.5 hoursper week) Waking Night Project Worker at our scheme in Crowthorne, Berkshire providing supported living for individuals with learning disabilities. We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic individual who enjoys helping others and seeing the difference their support can make to enable individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Working as part of a dedicated team, your role as a Waking Night Project Worker is to ensure the safety and well-being of each client, responding appropriately to support needs, illness and/or emergencies. As part of the role you will also be responsible for providing personal care, health and safety tasks and carrying out domestic chores such as cleaning, laundry and ironing.
Ideally you should have sector experience however, we provide a structured induction and comprehensive training to support you with your role and you will have the opportunity to gain an accredited vocational qualification.
We are looking for passionate people who with a `can-do` attitude who are driven by the desire to make a difference and who have the ability to recognise the wishes and needs of vulnerable adults and communicate effectively using different methods according to people`s needs.
You will need to be able to work shifts as part of a rota system which will include weekend and bank holiday working. You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting people with learning disabilities.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
- Fully paid DBS
- A structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crowthorne
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crowthorne
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crowthorne
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crowthorne
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crowthorne