Head of Regeneration
We are looking for an experienced development professional to lead a large scale regeneration programme on behalf of a local authority.
The role involves:
• Leading on all residential-led Joint Venture partnerships.
• Ensuring more affordable housing options are delivered (particularly for key workers).
• Overseeing a diverse development pipeline of over 4,000 homes.
• Ensuring schemes meet the required standards and strategic targets.
• Identifying and securing new development opportunities.
The successful candidate will need:
• Strong commercial acumen.
• A thorough understanding of the residential property market.
• Experience of residential property regeneration, development, acquisition and management.
• The ability to manage a team of staff and service providers offering outstanding customer service to both.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, manage a major regeneration programme whilst working closely with joint venture development partners.
Please review the recruitment pack for detailed information about this role or contact Phil Foster at Ocean Edge Executive Search for a confidential chat about the opportunity on 023 8000 1153.
To apply please email your CV explaining how you meet the job requirements
Closing date: Monday, 30 November 2020 - 12:00 Noon.
Interviews will take place on 18 December 2020.