Building Safety Project Delivery Manager
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About The Team
Our Building Safety Team is responsible for building safety investigations, remediation and installations, and for setting up the systems required to deliver the requirements of future building safety legislation and guidance. The team is a newly formed team led by our Director of Building Safety, it’s an exciting time to join the team and help shape how the organisation works to ensure our buildings are safe.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2 Building Safety Project Delivery Managers to join our team in London on a permanent basis.
This role will cover the South of England geographical area – This includes London and South, South East and South West of England. There are currently projects in London, Brighton and Exeter so substantial travel within the region will be required to deliver the Building Safety Works / Projects. So a full driver’s license and use of your own vehicle is essential
The successful applicant will Manage Building Safety related projects and plan, lead, develop and deliver Building Safety investigations to a high quality, delivering to budget, and timescales whilst meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
In this role you will provide a customer focussed service, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuous engagement and a smooth handover on completion. You will be required to manage project consultants and contractors ensuring they are performing in line with requirements and ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Fire Safety throughout project delivery.
Please review the attached role profile for the full list of responsibilities
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be a Building Safety Project Delivery Manager , but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working within teams successfully delivering major building safety projects such as external wall investigations and remediation projects, sprinkler retro fit installations, Type 4 FRA’s, compartmentation works and fire door replacements.
- Extensive building/fire safety and renewal/regeneration component replacement knowledge.
- Up to date practical knowledge of The RRO, PAS 79, Sprinkler install standards and associated construction practices.
- Proven track record in successful project management and negotiation.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing project budgets and controlling expenditure.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and attention to detail to enable accurate recording for audit purposes.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Technical building related qualification (HND level), preferably in Construction, Built Environment, Building Services Engineering or Surveying.
Whats of offer:
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Salary £58,390 rising to £61,147 after 12 months service (including £6000 local job supplement)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award - by nomination
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Surveying Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)