Scheme Manager - Grove Gardens Studios
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £84million and a development programme that will deliver over400 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Scheme Manager (Supported Living) at our service Grove Gardens Studios in High Wycombe.
Grove Gardens Studios are supported living flats for six people providing long term care and supported housing to residents with learning and physical disabilities.
As a Scheme Manager you will be part of the Management Team and will be responsible for the day to day running of the scheme. Duties will include holding staff supervisions, setting the schemes budget and ensuring the scheme works within its budget. You will oversee support provided to ensure it is delivered on time and to all service users as per their agreed support plans to achieve an excellent standard of outcomes for our service users. As a Scheme Manager you will be required to participate on the management on-call Rota.
As a Scheme Manager you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a track record of promoting inter-agency work with colleagues.
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic person who enjoys helping others and seeing the difference their support can make to enable individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives. You will also be central to service delivery and at times take a hands on approach. The post is on a permanent basis.
You will be passionate and driven with the desire to provide high quality, person centred services. You will have experience in the delivery of care and/or support services to vulnerable adults and will have some experience of managing staff.
All applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service (pro rata for part time hours)
- £28,236pa for a 37.5 hour a week
- Comprehensive training and development support from day one with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Fully paid DBS
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Scheme Manager please visit http://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/ and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Wednesday 9th December 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 16th December 2020
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager Up to £30,000 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Care and support Manager Up to £30,000 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager Up to £30,000 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Social Care Manager Up to £30,000 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager Up to £30,000 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe