Property Sales Progressor
At Origin, we are here to provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. We want to grow our 6,500 homes and provide more care and support services that make a difference to people’s lives. With a turnover of £56m, we work with our residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be.
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with and updating clients on the progress of their sale. You will ensure that all parties in the chain are aware of required timescales through constant communication with solicitors, mortgage advisor and other agents. You will need to provide an exceptional level of service to clients from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be organised, accurate and dependable, careful and thorough.
What you’ll do:
- To be the first point of contact for purchasers from the point of reservation to completion of purchase
- Ability to forecast sales
- To take purchasers through the conveyance process, breaking down barriers and achieving exchanges within 28 days of issuing of contract
- To achieve agreed sales targets including progressing off plan sales
- Supporting the Property Sales Managers & Assistant Director, Commercial with activity reporting on performance including budget spend
- Implementing specific marketing strategies on allocated sites to support existing sales program and sales pipeline
- Experience in conveyancing process, including with liaising with FIA
What you’ll need:
- Estate Agency Or housing association transaction experience
- Previous experience in sales progression
- Superb customer service skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Superb communication skills
- Experience conducting viewings and off plan sales
- Knowledge of all relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance areas relating to shared ownership & Help to Buy property sales.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle for work essential
A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: 4th December 2020
Interview and assessment date: 14th December 2020