Business Systems Trainer
Fixed term contract for 12 months
bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 housing association developers in the country, we are committed to providing quality repair and maintenance services to our Residents. Our amazing hard-working team makes sure our properties are maintained to the highest standard, whilst ensuring our homes meet the needs of our Residents.
We are currently looking for a Business Systems Trainer to deliver systems training across the organisation for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluating business needs and developing, coordinating and delivering business systems training to a distributed user base.
- Working with users to identify the best platform for delivery for each specific training need.
- Developing and curating supporting user materials, to include videos, tutorials and guides.
- Scheduling, promoting and delivering an on-going programme of existing training.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the underlying business processes to support the roll out of new solutions.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of training programmes for Business Systems to include Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience of alternative training delivery models and supporting technologies e.g. remote delivery, screen capture and video production.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- The ability to understand and train in a variety of cross discipline systems.
- Advanced level MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook..
- A results orientated approach with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience of providing training in a housing related environment is desirable but not essential.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- Circa £33,000
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: 3 December 2020
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.