Construction Delivery Manager (North)
Do you aspire to work in a high performing team which is expanding to deliver more homes for retirement living? Are you looking for the flexibility to be based from home coupled with brilliant and connected support?
Whether you’re looking for something different, more rewarding, exciting or all three, Anchor Hanover are recruiting to new roles which will combine the best of agile working, with flexibility and travel.
Anchor Hanover is expanding our new development team and we’re recruiting talented individuals to help us achieve our target of providing over 3200 new homes where people love living in later life.
About the role:
You will project manage numerous construction projects, by monitoring site activities, the performance of the contract, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants on site to ensure project is delivered to the right budget, timescales and quality standards.
You will ensure that building works are constructed in accordance with drawings and specifications in line with the Anchor Hanover design standard and ensure Anchor Hanover receives practical completion with minimal snags and issues, in line with agreed parameters.
You will have:
- Project management with a track record of delivery of residential projects
- Proven track record of managing development and/or commissioning of new residential projects.
- Managing/overseeing construction projects
- Track record of involvement in the technical and commercial aspects of new developments, including control of quality delivery
- To have a wide understanding of the building industry, including knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements
- Experience in QA Procedures
- Knowledge of the housing and care needs of older people desirable
- Understanding of the needs and aspirations of various internal and external customers and stakeholders
Please note due to the nature of the role being home based and the size of documentation that is received daily, the postholder will need to have fast fibre-broadband access
Anchor Hanover Group is England’s largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people across 1700 locations with a turnover of £550m. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we live and breathe our values in everything we do. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.