Land Manager (New Business)
Home based with frequent travel across the Midlands & East (covering Leicestershire, Nottingham & Essex).
Do you aspire to work in a high performing team which is expanding to deliver more homes for retirement living? Are you looking for the flexibility to be based from home coupled with brilliant and connected support?
Whether you’re looking for something different, more rewarding, exciting or all three, Anchor Hanover are recruiting to new roles which will combine the best of agile working, with flexibility and travel.
Anchor Hanover is expanding our new development team and we’re recruiting talented individuals to help us achieve our target of providing over 3200 new homes where people love living in later life.
About the role:
You will be the catalyst that accelerates the Anchor Hanover ambition to add new retirement housing to their already impressive portfolio. Our target is the delivery of an additional 3200 homes over the next 7 years of our adopted Business Plan for growth.
Working alongside colleagues within the Anchor Hanover development department, other departments and external agencies to acquire site opportunities to deliver a programme of new developments, this role will promote and manage all aspects of finding, negotiating, acquiring new sites and securing planning permission on these sites to ensure that there is a supply of new schemes to meet the Anchor Hanover Business Plan and Development Strategy 2019-2027.
You will be an ambassador for Anchor Hanover, representing the organisation in connection with site acquisition and maintaining quality dialogue with potential partners which is reflected in dialogue with external agents
You will have previous experience in a similar hands-on front end role securing varied land opportunities with a housebuilder, reputable development company or Registered Provider/Charity.
You will have:
- Cost management experience of complex major projects >£10M in contract value.
- Taking sites through the planning process across a number of different LPA’s
- Project management with a track record of delivery of residential projects
- Development viability knowledge essential.
- Experience of financial appraisals using industry standard Investment Appraisal development and housing programme delivery.
- Experience of planning system in particular the C2 and C3 planning use classes.
- Experience of meeting challenging KPI targets and service standards in a commercial environment.
- Substantial leadership experience with a strategic impact.
- Experience in leading the development of innovative solutions which contribute to the organisations strategic planning process.
- Experience of managing and working within multiple professional teams, complex projects or activities with a strategic influence.
- Experience of working at a senior level and managing key suppliers / partners.
- Experience of delivering change at an organisational level.
Please note due to the nature of the role being home based and the size of documentation that is received daily, the postholder will need to have fast fibre-broadband access
Anchor Hanover Group is England’s largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people across 1700 locations with a turnover of £550m. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life. It's not just impressive, it’s making a difference.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we live and breathe our values in everything we do. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Business development Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Construction Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Development / regeneration Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire