The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join our team in London on a Permanent basis. Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation and critical analysis of liquidity for the Partnership Treasury function and will manage the day-to-day cash operation.
What we’re looking for.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate integrity and will be both well-organised and conscientious. Communication skills are also important, as the role requires liaising with partners, relationship banks and funders. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of cashflow forecasting and interest rate budgeting.
- Experience of Treasury controls and governance.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant experience & Part qualified AMCT
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Choice of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits.
- Eye test vouchers
- Professional qualification support.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Purchase additional leave.
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from ‘gross’ salary, before tax and NI deducted.
- A wealth of Learning & Development opportunities.
Closing Date: Sunday 29th November 2020 at midnight
Interview Date: 7th & 8th December 2020